Monday, October 03, 2016

To Show or Not to Show?

Paper Artist Trading Cards for my new Ancestor: Making book. 2.5" x 3.5"

-->
To show or not to show
Does art exist if it is not shown?
What about all the fees
And schlepping?
The lack of sales
The Rejections?

Backs of the cards above...I'm using actual photos...too many photos to save them all

-->
But what about the
Unmistakable pride
And comraderie
Of seeing one’s efforts hung
And seeing others
Seeing the results of our efforts?

Side view of long-necked doll with marbleized fabric and beading, now on display in Sequim
 
-->
The Sequim Fiber Arts Show
Museum and Arts Center
Washington Ave, Sequim,
Into December.

Thanks for your comments, Eileen. I need to re-remember how to link to my Amazon Author page...here's my other blog: http://www.hotflashwomen.blogspot.com/


1 Comments:

Blogger eileen2000 said...

I often think about this, too. I think for me to make and share it with people who appreciate it is enough, but another part of me thinks that is a cop out because I'm scared to put myself out there.

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home