Sunday, January 29, 2017

A Change in Direction



Times Change...Sometimes it's difficult to imagine how the events of the last 3 months will play out.

I've been thinking for a while about consolidating my outreach, since I'm now mostly making things for my own pleasure. Today, 1/29/17, my plan is to have one blog, at: https://pamelabythesea.wordpress.com/  Once I re-teach myself how to manage Wordpress, I should be able to have different places on the blog for you to go to look at: Mixed Media/2-B, Nudes, Dolls/3-D, Special Projects, including my art-work-a-day project at the end of 2016.

The new site was built initially to display my work from the computer graphics classes I took at Peninsula College in 2015/2016, but those are interesting, too, and may lead to more.

I'm selling Kindle and Print on Demand books at Amazon.com/PamelaHastings  and e-books on www.healingandtransformativedolls.com

My web site: www.pamelahastings.com will be mostly a museum...I'm slowly turning my classes into books.

Please email me with any questions...or burning desires to purchase something from me.

Sometimes the best things to do arte to be Compassionate and Kind and Keep Making ART!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home