Monday, December 05, 2016

Examining my Branding

Me and Glad Hand Totem Boys in a Vermont Cornfield in the Seventies

 I have been making art since I was 5, selling art since high school...now that my seventieth birthday is in sight, I'm thinking it's time to re-think my branding ...and deciding what it is I want to sell.

I attended an online class on marketing via social media last Wednesday. I've been retired from my health care job for 3 years. I can't Stop being an artist, so I'm thinking about consolidating my 2 blogs to one, and putting whatever comes out of that on Word Press...any comments?

My art works for each day for the last week:








1 Comments:

Blogger eileen2000 said...

How did the pins sell? I thought they were quite beautiful from what I could see in the pics. As always, I am watching you carefully to see where you shine your light. I think one blog would be good. What are your feelings about Etsy or other online markets?

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home