Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Learning (trying) to Take it Easy

Collage




Learning to allow myself to Take It Easy, along with continuing the joy of creation...
sometimes just a collage
Some self pressure is knowing my delight in discovery
Remnants of the childhood guilt of no looking busy enough for Mom not to assign me a task

Making collages helps me to see what I think

When there are so many pressures in the world, why make things....Why not?

Collage, telling stories, many eyes looking on

Small plants emerging between stones,
Fat bees rumbling in pink flowers, then purple, then yellow...
A flower for every season, a bee for every flower

Collages of my life, an ancestor, my great grandfather from Scottland

Rock upon rock...all different
We are made from tiny particles
of all that came before us.

What do we leave?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home