Saturday, May 21, 2016

I can't stop Making things!

My first Kindle Book

Enough money and enough time can be both a blessing and a curse, but I think I've found my happiness for the next little while at least. A chance meeting with Renne Brocki-Richmond at LD Lawrence's gallery a year ago got me going back to college...WA is the second state in which I've been able to audit college classes for minimal cash.

Infographics, Data Visualization, and Digital Story Telling in the fall quarter in 2015 led to Adobe Illustrator, and now Digital Publishing....where I am finding my Happiness.

The second edition of Doll Making as a Transformative Process is Now available on Create Space, Printing on demand, for only $29.95, and I'm completing my second Kindle book in the Series, Pamela: Making...on using Ancestor Images in making Art.

Here's my page on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/author/pamelahastings

Me, VT, Glad Hand Totem Boys 1974

Me, Badlands, 2015

I'm just going to keep on Making Things....Stay Tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home