Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Clouds

See my http://www.hotflashwomen.blogspot.com for last week's blog and my determination to forgive myself for being less than perfect in meeting my own (My Mother's?) overly high Calvinist standards for Productivity. There is so much room for so much talent and creativity! Be a part of it...don't let ideas or fears  intimidate you.

Cloud Collecting

From the window over my computer


If I get distracted by the clouds over my computer desk, it's OK, and a way of celebrating my eleven years on the Olympic Peninsula. I arrived here eleven years ago today in my Honda Civic, the first New car I bought myself, with my mother and all the Most Important stuff I drove here from Saugerties, NY. Leaving my Last Partner--as opposed to my Last Dutchess--finding a new place and way(s) of being.

I'm back taking college courses, this time in computer graphics and publishing to help me be able to do things I want to do...maybe encourage others to do the same.

I love the open and dramatic skies here

If they distract me from work now, it's OK

I visit a beach at least once a week

and see the mountains daily

Bit by bit, I finish paintings

and collages, and fabric journals...

Thank you, Doug, Hugh, David for wanting the ancestor fabric journals

and I start...and finish...new dolls,

though no one seems to want them these days.

I was born a Maker, so that's what I continue to do

4 Comments:

Blogger eileen2000 said...

you continually inspire me with your productivity AND creativity!! Your encouragement has kept me from giving up many times. You are a light.

2:36 PM  
Blogger eileen2000 said...

you continually inspire me with your productivity AND creativity!! Your encouragement has kept me from giving up many times. You are a light.

2:36 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

Thank you, Eileen, your feedback is SO important to me! and you keep me going as well.

3:45 PM  
Blogger eileen2000 said...

thank you, Pamela, that warms my heart to hear! big hugs.

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home