Tuesday, July 22, 2014

The journey is the destination, Day 4, Dark night of the spirit, better on Day 5

From Fargo, ND: Mixed blessings...I kept driving toward the light and missed the heavy thunder storms with golf-ball-sized hail...though I hear thunder now...The difficult thing was that my windshield sustained a silver-dollar sized craze from a rock in Bismark...I need to contact Ray Gruver.

I am still happy to be seeing the country side change from my beloved Honda Fit...So pretty and clean when I left and somewhat battered now...all will be well. It's nice to be in a comfortable motel, cheaper and cushier than last night in Wolf Point...except the WiFi doesn't work consistently....all stuff. I may unplug to avoid any back flash. Finish in the am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home