Thursday, July 17, 2014

Tardy Blogging: My first video

As you may recall, I was planning to blog every day as I got ready for my trip and started learning to take photos with my iPhone...Well, we know where good intentions go...

I do have to share the video that Sierra and David made of me explaining how to make a gusset...I think they did a wonderful job...and made the titles look like my web site.

I can't link at the moment, but go to YouTube and search: Pamela Hastings Gussets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiUnjBfNor8&feature=youtu.be

Everything you never knew you needed to know about designing gussets...to add volume to flat pieces of cloth.

Masquerade, lots of gussets and tucks 



Please share the video! Sierra and David are local and did a fabulous job!

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home