Sunday, October 17, 2010

HOT FLASH Is Available from Pamela's Shopping Cart!

The word is spreading quickly about this wonderful book, HOT FLASH: A CELEBRATION, which is now available only through my website. I can brag, because it contains the work of 50 amazing women from 20's to 80's: stories, dolls, paintings about life-changing experiences.

We have so much encouragement and inspiration to share with each other--you'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll want to share this with your friends.

It's a seven-year labor of love on my part, encompassing my move to the West Coast and major life changes. Because I self-publish and color printing costs are up, it's truly a labor of love on behalf of woman everywhere. Only $25, plus $5 shipping, and I can fit another one of my other inspiring books in the Priority envelope with it for one shipping charge.


Feel free to use the HOT FLASH questionnaire with your groups and friends to generate more stories, art work, and support.

If you'd like to share with the wider world, please email your stories and images to me at: pamela@pamelahastings.com, and I'll add to my FaceBook Hot Flash page. Together, we can Heat Up the World!..and it won't be climate change.

I've lowered the prices on some of my previous books to make them more accessible in these tough economic times. Shameless Commerce, I know, but I need to support my Art habit...please continue to participate!


Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger janice a/k/a earthloczwoman said...

Love you and love Hot Flash! It is a thrill and very humbling to be in the company of such amazing women. I've been on a creative whirlwind since Art Is You/Connecticut, meeting you and reading the book. Thank you and my fellow HOt Flashers for the inspiration!

12:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I just emailed you. Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous! You did an amazing job. Hugs!

2:06 PM  
Blogger Mary Louisa said...

So proud to have been included in this wonderful book with all of the amazing women. Each night I read a few stories and mull them over in my head. What a connection we all have to each other, thank you all .

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home