Monday, September 06, 2010

HOT FLASH

Two posts in one day!!! I'm So used to being chained to the computer, after the push to get the book finished. I should get the proof this week and have copies ready for sale at Art-Is-you in Danbury, CT, on 10/8/10, and on my website after I get home.
I thought you'd like to see a few more pages, and also to know that I will continue to collect and post stories and images, because they are all Just Too Good not to share!


A new story from Holly Bickford: "Ha! Mid-life crisis are great! Truth be known I was with a guy for a while who had a Harley & I hated riding on the back...contol issue maybe?! He helped me buy my own, I got my license, he got transferred to San Diego, and I was supposed to
move there with him a month later. He got there, called me & broke up with me, the next day I got laid off from my job!!!! Yikes!!! But I'm a strong woman & had known Adam for at least a year & we hooked up soon
after that. I guess everything happens for a reason! I'm still riding & loving it, but I still have a lot to learn! Dad wanted to ground me but I told him I was 51 & he couldn't! Lol!















































Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home