Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tiny Art Quilts this weekend in Port Gambol, etc.


Quilted Strait, formerly of Port Angeles, has moved to historic Port Gambol, with a fabulous new space, in a large red building near the outdoor vendors. The class for this Saturday, May 15th, 11am-5pm, is Tiny Art Quilts, and includes: Wall Hangings,

Fabric Journals,

and Artist Trading Cards.


There is still space in the class, so contact Kris Cornell

if you'd like to join in the fun.





















I'll help with patterns, design ideas, photo transfers onto fabric, tape transfers, and gel transfers.


Every year I keep cutting back on teaching, both because of my job responsibilities and because I need more time to work on my own art projects, BUT I WILL be teaching at Art-Is-You in Danbury, CT, in October, 2010. Here are a couple of samples from my Self Portrait class, which I'll be teaching on the West Coast (Friday Harbor) the second weekend in November.



Exploring the INNER YOU, in fabric, paper, paint, beads, wire, and everything else we can think of, so Start Saving up!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home