Thursday, December 05, 2013

The Hot Flash Women Keep Coming out of my Studio




The Hot Flash Women keep coming! D'Alice Pierson and Apollo #80. D'Alice was known as Doreen when she lived here and was in the original Read 'em and Eat book group. She has lived in Montana and several places back in California since then...She's a woman who knows what she wants and goes after it.

Now that I'm free to work in Art all the time, I can spend more time on each painting...but I think for me, doing a LOT of anything helps me to improve my techniques. However, I won't be able to afford LOTS of canvases now, so am working on using up my huge stockpile of materials. You'll see more paintings on paper now, smaller sculptures, Graphic Grannies, and who knows what else! Work Toward YOUR dream!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home