Sunday, December 13, 2009

HOT FLASH


I'm Working away on the HOT FLASH BOOK, although not quickly, as those of you who've contacted me can probably tell. Life always seems to take more time than I expect, and so projects take longer, because I don't want to miss Life to do nothing but projects....BALANCE!


I'm republishing this free HOT FLASH Pattern, so those of you in Reel Dolls in Corvalis, OR, or any other doll group of makers who are interested can use it.


I'm enjoying gathering stories of women's successes in transforming our lives into what we want against all odds.



If you drag the image of the pattern off onto your desk top, it should print to fill an 8.5" x 11" paper.



HOT FLASH artist book, complete with light bulbs, a picture of me, the face of the HOT FLASH doll behind.

I find the topic FuLL of potential inspirations!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Gladys Love said...

I love the idea of your book Pamela! If you wouldn't mind contacting me at my email address, I have a doll I have already made and named "Hot Flash". I wondered if you'd like to use her for a photo!

Gladys Love
author of "Embellishing with Anything", and a dollmaker!

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home