Sunday, November 01, 2009

Portrait Update

I worked on the portrait of Shannon and Chris yesterday and today, and made some effective changes, based on feedback from my meditation group. After working so intensively, it's difficult to see clearly.

I wish I'd remember to photograph it outside, so I don't get the glare and distortion. Professional photography is definitely worth while, but I like the step-by-step documentation.

It was sunny today after what seemed like days of rain, and the sun is like a stiff dose of caffeine in getting my creative juices flowing.

I started some new pieces for the Port Angeles Fine Arts Center Christmas show, and took a walk down on the Waterfront trail. The cooler, darker weather makes me want to cook and eat...so LOTS of walking is vital.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home