Saturday, October 06, 2007

I'm Back!!! 10/07

I know, it has been long, long time since I've posted. Working 5 days a week takes up way too much time and energy, and I am looking forward to getting back to my four day a week schedule in November.

I've been working on paintings (very slowly), a collage painting inspired by my brother David's wonderful work. He had a 2-week residency at Fort Worden in Port Townsend and it was Amazing to watch his pieces fly together! I'll post pictures soon (I hope).

I built a 9-foot tall armature for the next Big Doll with the help of my friend, Tom Light.--actually he did most of the work and I just handed him things. It's good to have friends with skills I lack--and a truck. There are a number of 14" models for future Big Dolls...oh, if only I didn't have to sleep!

I have a Wonderful New iMac with a 24" screen, so I can work in several different programs at a time and see everything. I'm starting to teach myself Creative Suite, and finally, finally the books will start to appear.

OK, Hold me to all these promises, promises. Better to have toooo many ideas, than not enough!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home